Last Updated: May 25, 2018
IGT Company LP protects and respects your privacy.
We would like to inform you about the management of your personal data in accordance with Art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The controller responsible for the described data collection and processing is IGT Company LP (Office 29, Clifton House, Fitzwiiliam Street Lower Dublin 2 Republic of Ireland
STORAGE OF YOUR IP ADRESS
We store the IP address transmitted by your web browser for a period of seven (7) days, strictly for the purpose of identifying, restricting and eliminating attacks on our website. After seven (7) days, we delete or anonymize your IP address. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is provided for in Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Types of data, which may be gathered
information about the visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL)
clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products
user viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length
of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling,
technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used by the
user to connect to the internet, user login information, browser type and
version, time zone settings, browser
• the IP address of the requesting computer shortened to such an extent that no reidentification of any persona data is possible.
Information user provides to us. By filling in forms on
- Information we receive from other sources. It includes payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies.
The listed usage data is stored anonymously.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your end device and can be read by us. In this way, we are able to recognize and count returning visitors. This data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR and in the interest of finding out how often our website is viewed by different users.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of the website will be transmitted
to and stored by Google on its servers in the United States. We have activated
You can withdraw your consent to the processing at any time. Please use one of the following options:
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and
relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing
this data by downloading and installing the browser
USES OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To provide information to the users about other goods and services the Company offers, which are similar to those that user have already purchased or enquired about;
- To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between IGT Company LP and the user, to provide user with information, products and services that requested;
To provide to the users, or permit selected third parties to provide to the user
information about goods or services that may interest you. If user is an
existing customer, the Company contacts you by electronic means
- Notify the user about changes to Company service;
Purposes of Use of the Information
- to keep the site safe and secure;
- to improve the site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for the users and for their computers;
- to administer the site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow users to participate in interactive features of the site, when the user opts for it;
- to measure the effectiveness of advertising;
- to make suggestions and recommendations.
Information received from other sources
The company may combine information gathered from the third sources with information provided by the user and information collected.
RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information may be shared with other recipients, such as:
- Authorities (such as law enforcement authorities, bailiffs, notary offices, tax authorities, supervision authorities and financial intelligence units);
- Auditors, legal and financial consultants, or any other processor authorized by IGT Company;
- Third parties maintaining registers (such as governmental registers, population registers, commercial registers or other registers holding or intermediating Personal information);
Debt collectors upon assignment of claims, courts,
- Rating agencies;
- Other persons who guarantee due discharge of the Client’s obligations to IGT Company (such as sureties, guarantors, owners of collaterals);
- Participants and/or parties related to domestic, European and international payment systems, such as SEPA or SWIFT.
- Other credit institutions, financial institutions, payment card companies, financial services intermediaries;
- Other persons related to provision of services of IGT Company such as providers of archiving, postal services, providers of services rendered to the Client.
As a general rule the Personal information is processed within the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) but in some cases transferred and processed to countries outside the EU/EEA.
Transfer and Processing of Personal information outside the EU/EEA can take place provided there is a legal ground, i.e. legal requirement conclusion or performance of an agreement or Client’s consent and appropriate safeguards are in place, such as:
- There is an agreement in place including the EU Standard Contractual Clauses or other approved clauses code of conducts, certifications etc., approved in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation;
- The country outside of the EU/EEA where the recipient is located has adequate level of data protection as decided by the EU Commission;
- The recipient is individually certified.
Upon request the Client can receive further details on Personal information transfers to countries outside the EU/EEA.
DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES AND STORAGE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We transfer your data to service providers who support us in the operation of our website and the associated processes. This transference is made under the scope of a data processing agreement in accordance to Art. 28 GDPR. Our service providers are bound to us by strict instructions and contractual obligations. In some cases, we may transfer personal data to third countries outside the EU. In each case, we ensure an appropriate level of data protection according to European standards. In the case of Google Analytics (USA), an appropriate level of data protection is ensured by the corresponding participation in the Privacy Shield Agreement (Art. 45 para. 1 GDPR).
Any leakage of the information occurred upon transmission of the information, which was caused by any error, third party actions or accident may not be subject of any suites or claims with regard to the Company.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A USER
You have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case access to the personal data and the information specified in Art. 15 GDPR.
The right to access abovementioned information may be exercised upon contacting with the company. Any access request may be subject to a fee to cover the costs in extracting an provided requested data.
You also have the right to obtain an erasure of the personal data concerning you, if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 GDPR applies. In certain situations, listed in Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to data portability. If the data is processed pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR (data processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising out of your particular situation. We will then no longer process personal data, unless there are demonstrably compelling legitimate grounds for processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY
This policy and any subsequent changes may be made at any time without users’ consent
and shall be posted on this page and, where required by the laws of Ireland,
users shall be notified by
Please contact our data protection officer if you have any further questions, suggestions
or wishes regarding data protection for example by